CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) Low-E is highly transmittance for visible light and neutral in colour "On-line Low-E" (Low Emissivity) glass. CVD Low-E glass having a durable pyrolytic surface, this CVD Low-E glass is easily fabricated to value-added secondary glass products such as insulating glass units (IGU), tempered glass and laminated glass.
- CVD Low-E is a low-emmissivity glass, it transmits most visible and near-infrared light. It therefore makes rooms bright and is outstanding at retaining heat during the winter. In contrast, ordinary float glass transmits most of the range of solar radiation wavelengths, so it offers well-lighted rooms, but does not keep out solar heat radiation in summer or retain heat in winter.
- As the CVD Low-E coating is quite durable, the glass can be stored for long periods. You can handle and cut it in the same way as with ordinary float glass.
- Since we can deliver the glass in stock size, keeping it in stock enable you to reduce lead times.
- As this glass is unaffected by changes in temperature, heat treatment such as bending, tempering and laminating is possible.
- Transparency of the Low-E glass is very high and the percentage of visible light transmittance is considerably high, this glass can be used with the same feel as the float glass.
- Combining the glass in insulatingglass units enables greater thermal insulation performance. Furthermore, edge deletion is not required, so no extra work is needed.